Sunday, March 9, 2008

We Have Lift-Off!

LILY: BJ, hold onto your hat. My sources at the airport have just informed me our parents' plane has taken off. I repeat, they have just taken off.

BJ: We have exactly three hours to clean this place up after last night's party.

LILY: It wasn't so much of a party, not with just the two of us here.

BJ: Let's not forget Mr. Mouse. He turned out to be an alright fellow after all.

LILY: He was under your thumb all night.



BJ: Well, it's not my fault. He backed himself into a corner.


LILY: Poor thing panicked. It's a good thing you gave him mouth-to-mouth. We might've lost him. And here I thought you didn't learn anything in that one day of medical school.


BJ (gasping): Did you hear that thump?

LILY (eyes narrowing): Yeah, it sounded exactly like a cat on a hot tin roof. And I bet I know which cat it is.

No comments: